Monday, January 30, 2012

Red cont'd......Why not, we have a theme......Let's roll with it!!!

scan0011
***This card I received earlier in the month as well. Chinese New Year---Year of the Dragon begins on January 23, 2012 and ends on February 9, 2013. The dragon symbol is said to bring success and happiness, also it stands for good luck and power!!! What a great card to receive from China!!! It also has dragon stamps from the postal service on the back, win!
stamp9
***I just love the next card. It is from postcrossing via Fayeyu (from Taiwan)!!! It contains her own photography since it included red and it is truly one of the best cards that I have received in my opinion, I had to share it here. She has many wonderful cards of her photos and this one was just meant for me!!! It's silky, satin finish let it go thru the mail nicely as well. I'm truly in love with this card. It ties in with my love of photography, culture, and randomness!!!  This card contains a neat animal stamp......
scan0002
stamps5
***Food for thought:  Do you have a New Year's tradition? I usually do not care what I am doing, but since I work nights, I refuse to be at my place of employment when the new year arrives. I cannot tell you why, but I haven't worked a New Year's EVE in years. I do like have black eyed peas and cornbread on New Year's Day. What creative items sing to your heart? Photography sings to mine!!! What's your Chinese symbol? I'm a tiger, rawr!!!  On a side note, I received four other cards with red, but I will leave my red posts for now!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment