Tuesday, January 31, 2012

21 by Adele

adele













***This card is from a direct swap for an ad card trade. Of course, I love Adele, she is one of the best artist living now in my opinion. So, I was more than happy to do this swap with Pattama in Thailand!!! The stamps are nothing short of amazing as well. It is also my first card from Thailand, bonus!!! "Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988), better known mononymously as Adele, is an English singer-songwriter. Adele was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demos on Myspace in 2006. The next year she received the Brit Awards "Critics' Choice" and won the BBC Sound of 2008. Her debut album, 19 was released in 2008 to much commercial and critical success in the UK. 19 was certified four times platinum in the UK." <---copied from wikipedia;0)-
thailand
***Asiatic Golden Cat, The Festival of Illuminated Boat Procession (Nakhon Phanom is the province where this takes place), and looks like a Leader/General of Thailand, could not find online.
***Food for thought: Do you like Adele? I know I do, I listen to the Adele station on Pandora often. What is your favorite type of music? I go thru phases and it depends on my mood I like jazz to hiphop. Have you now seen ad cards that you wish you would have gotten to mail to a friend? I know I wish I had got 2 instead of 1 in hindsight.***

2 comments: