Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gentle Universe...this is what sharing is all about!!!

gentle universe

***I had seen a message to sign up to receive a handmade card of goodness last year and simply forgotten about it until this past week when this arrived in my mailbox!!! I love it and what they are all about. I highly suggest you check out their blog.
www.gentleuniverse.blogspot.com
I really do love handmade cards. They are just special and this has layers of simple goodness....check out the back below.

gentle universe

***How very nice is that message, makes my heart flutter and jump with joy at the pure kindness and creativity that others share.

***Food for Thought: What are the things that keep you inspired? Pure kindness and happiness help me get motivated. Have you ever made your own mail? I have made envelopes, but postcards are on my list!!! Are the big gestures what you live for? For me, it's the daily little goodness that goes a lot further than those big bang things that fade!!! I'm not saying that big gestures are not awesome, but daily doses of sincere kindness and positive energy wins the race...the little joys on the daily. Be kind, be gentle, and show you care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment